MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #213 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
It was incredible. Simple as really. As soon as Silva nonchalantly looked over at his corner whilst defending the take down, and said as calmly as can be 'don't worry, I got this' I knew it'd be over before the round ended.

I personally loved the so called 'showboating'. It was amazing. I was watching in awe. Silva is one of those once in a generation type fighters and I appreciate every minute we get to watch him in the cage.

Bonnar isn't the best in the world, but he's a solid 205'er that's given some top guys some problems. He's tough as nails and Silva walked through him like he was a random bum off the street. Like others have said, exactly what we should expect from the GOAT. Silva proves yet again why he's ranked #1 in every p4p list worth a damn.
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote