MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights to make after UFC 153

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
DJ Syko
To the death George

DJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstar View Post
I would like to see Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz. Anyone else with me?
Absolutely, I think that could be one of the best fights ever, Anderson v GSP is gonna be boring imo, GSP will do nothing but look for take downs and hold him down. Diaz and Anderson would be fun to watch even though it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense, Nick can take a lot of punishment and also dish out a ton too. Obviously Anderson would be clearly the favorite but he is not gonna completely rip the shit out of diaz standing like he has done with everyone else, Diaz would be able to hold his own imo, he would still lose standing but make it a good fight.