MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just me? Ready to see Silva get finished.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
lights out 24
Amateur

lights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to behold
Everyone thought Roy Jones jr was unbeatable & in his heyday he was but then he got old & looked human. Anderson put on a show last night but it was against Bonner who hits about as hard as Forrest or bisping. You really think he would stand in front of Texiera like that? Showboating is part of the sport & its the same as Ali or Roy Jones jr. you love it or hate it & you will watch it because you either love to see him put on the show or you hope he's put to sleep. I like it I just hope he doesn't stay past his prime like Roy Jones or Ali.

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using VerticalSports.Com App
lights out 24 is online now   Reply With Quote