MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just me? Ready to see Silva get finished.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
Jason12
Amateur

Jason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrappa View Post
the showboating is actually apart of why he beats opponenets IMO. A lot of people have talked about how silva wins by mentally dominating... He does this by this point here

'He basically is saying 'I'm not going to beat you with your weakness. I'm going to beat you with what you thought was your strength'

And just by going out there and showing a person he is confident enough to do that, they mentally crumble.
Silva was going to start fighting "Greg Jackson Style" and go for the win against an average fighter coming out of retirement?!?! Can't see Bonner being that unprepared.

I don't think your giving enough credit to his opponents. Anderson has been doing those kind of things for years....these guys have spent weeks training for the fight...I really doubt it surprises them.

I enjoy his fights as much as anybody but I think you guys are giving him waaaay too much credit. I think he just does it to entertain everybody.
Jason12 is offline   Reply With Quote