MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just me? Ready to see Silva get finished.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Seriously Mma fans will complain about anything.

I was at the bar last night and these two guys in affliction shirts were sitting at the bar behind me and during the fight they kept going Wtf this retard doing he doesn't know how to fight what a ******* idiot wow that black guy is getting his ass kicked, what a moron he's a bitch. Like two minutes left I turned around and said do you have any idea who that guy is? And they said no I just want boner to win so he can get knocked out by Chuck leedel. I just went prepare to be disappointed and turned back around.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App