MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just me? Ready to see Silva get finished.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
Lol the dude has his hands down and is allowing you to hit him. Is it his fault that he is just a lot better than his opponent? It's a fight they can fight back, i cant believe people actually are upset over the fact that one guy talent is above everyone else. Its like people hating Michael Jordan for being so damn good. How many people did that man school on the basketball court.
Its not because he is beter its because he dance around and tauts fighter in the ring. I have no problem with him beig beter

For inctace maciano and Ali were head and sholders better than the other boxer Ali made his opponents look silly disrespected them tauting and bullying them rocky came in and took care of buisness.