MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just me? Ready to see Silva get finished.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #34 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
Its not because he is beter its because he dance around and tauts fighter in the ring. I have no problem with him beig beter

For inctace maciano and Ali were head and sholders better than the other boxer Ali made his opponents look silly disrespected them tauting and bullying them rocky came in and took care of buisness.
except Ali used his taunting as strategy, that's what you don't get. Silva tricks people into playing the Anderson Silva game by giving them hope, when that happens they lose their entire gameplan. That's what's going on, you think he does it to be mean. Marciano had a different style, as did Tyson. George Foreman didn't say "oh that Ali, what a dick for letting me hit him then tricking me" no, he got beat fair and square.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote