MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 152 is done with, we all know what's next! (Bandwagon inside)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #58 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Disappointed. As I said, I wanted the brawler. He tried to grapple and had NO success. Anderson got a bit annoyed and then made a fool of him. Fight was awesome, don't get me wrong, COTY and amazing fight, but Bonnar himself should have went out in the first 5 seconds or won the fight. Forget grappling with Spider, AS I SAID ALL ALONG!!!!
It would have been the exact same thing if he'd tried to brawl, and then people would have complained about how it was against common sense to brawl with a sniper like Anderson.

Fact is Anderson is just miles above Bonnar, Bonnar never stood a snowball's chance in hell no matter what the promos made you believe. And really everyone's minds knew this, even if their hearts didn't.

No shame in that though, he gave a good fight and stepped up at least, and a great night of fights in general.