MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights to make after UFC 153

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Diaz Vs Silva is my dream fight considering that it'd be my #1 and #3 fighter going against each other stand up. Diaz can take punches as good as anyone else, but only when he's expecting them. Anderson's attacks are so unpredictable.

But not to push the boat out on noticing things, but I think Diaz has an alright chance. Bonnar quickly got Silva on the cage, and when Silva was moving his head, Bonnar was throwing at it. Diaz would be punishing the body a lot more, and I think it was against Maia (or Leites) where Silva got pretty gassed. If Diaz would punish him to the body, and somehow survive 3 rounds, he'd have a big oppertunity to take it. He'd also have better submission skills if the fight was ever taken down, but I think that's really irrelevent. The key element would be if Diaz could take the shots with his hands down low (like he has a million times before), or if Anderson hits as amazingly hard as he did against Bonnar and puts him away in as equally dominant fashion.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote