MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just me? Ready to see Silva get finished.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #47 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
You're a joke. He is the best of all time. He doesn't have to go fight a guy who could quite easily fight at heavyweight to prove he is the best. He wants to fight GSP because that's who he's wanted to fight for years and GSP is closer to his size than he is to Jones.

GSP walking around weight: 190 to 195
Anderson walking around weight: 202
Jones walking around weight: 230 to 240

So for Anderson to be the best Jones has to pick on a smaller guy coming towards the end of his career?
Silva walks around 215-220. He said so in the pre fight promo to Bonnar. So Silva is a lot closer to Jones than he is to GSP.

I am happy to see either fight... or both. I think the Jones fight makes more sense at this point... and Silva probably knows he's a much bigger threat.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote