MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Losers leaving the house

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
screenamesuck
Banned

screenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crosses
I don't care if people stay or not, I just think that if one gets to stay then the rest should also. I just think they should have to stay in a different house after certain hours and can be voted out if they cause a big enough problem. I understand that it makes for good tv, but I'd rather see people that care and want to help the other fighters out that are still in the running. I don't want TUF to end up giving UFC a bad name. Just stick to the fights. I liked the first season where they all competed in various challenges, I wish they would bring that back, but that could just be me.
screenamesuck is offline   Reply With Quote