MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erick Silva, how good is that "kid" and can be beat GSP ?

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #66 (permalink)
Finnsidious
Bantamweight

Finnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1983 View Post
FINALLY an exciting fight from Jon Fitch! And someone please tell me how that 3rd round was not a 10/8? The fight could have been stopped and most likely would have if it wasn't in Brazil. It seems to me that the refs were letting the Brazilian fighters hang in there longer than usual.
It should have been stopped, I agree it probably would have been if it weren't in Brazil. Silva had clearly given up by the end of the fight, and there were a couple times he was obviously not defending himself intelligently. Fitch just mauled him.

I guess that will put an end to this 'Erick could beat GSP' lollerskates.
Finnsidious is offline   Reply With Quote