MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erick Silva, how good is that "kid" and can be beat GSP ?

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #67 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1983 View Post
FINALLY an exciting fight from Jon Fitch! And someone please tell me how that 3rd round was not a 10/8? The fight could have been stopped and most likely would have if it wasn't in Brazil. It seems to me that the refs were letting the Brazilian fighters hang in there longer than usual.
I agree with all of this, but is there really that big a difference between a 29/28 score and a 30/26 score? At the end of the day a UD is a UD. And I'm OK with the fight not being stopped. It wasn't that different to the end of Rua vs Henderson.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote