MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey there everyone, new to UFC and need some help!

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hibernaculum
MMA Fanatic

Hibernaculum will become famous soon enoughHibernaculum will become famous soon enoughHibernaculum will become famous soon enoughHibernaculum will become famous soon enoughHibernaculum will become famous soon enoughHibernaculum will become famous soon enoughHibernaculum will become famous soon enough
It doesn't sound like he's trains in anything, he's a fan of the sport and just happens to watch UFC - likely because they are the largest name. I don't think he was implying the sport itself was called UFC at all.
I can't really give you a lot of advice myself, I've never been a fan of watching sports and I only just started training. One of the biggest things I'm told is not to stress every detail of what you're doing, it's not about creating a scientific formula in your head it's about creating the instincts to react and it's usually pretty straight forward.

The guys I train with might not be the technical type of fighter that you're looking for advice from either.
Hibernaculum is offline   Reply With Quote