MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 153 is over with.......you know what that means.....

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
IN ONE MONTH.....GEORGES ST. PIERRE WILL LOOK IN THE EYES.....OF A KILLER!

ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17TH, GEORGES ST. PIERRE ENTERS THE "I GOT KNOCKED OUT BY CARLOS CONDIT IN MY HOMETOWN" CLUB. SO WHAT SAY YOU FELLOW CONDIT FANS?! WHOSE READY TO STORM INTO MONTREAL AND WALK OUT WITH VICTORY?!?!? FROM THE TRACK FIELD TO THE UFC OCTAGON, GEORGES ST. PIERRE ENJOY YOUR FINAL MONTH AS CHAMPION BECAUSE THE NATURAL BORN KILLER IS COMING....FOR YOU!!!

Condit Second Round KO, you heard it here first!
If Condit loses, are you going to drop him from your avatar and signature like a bad habit and just pretend you didn't guarantee he was going to beat GSP like you did with Chael Sonnen/Anderson Silva?

I will be taking Condit via TKO in the third though due to GSP falling out of love with the sport (his own words), a devastating injury and generally under performing for a number of years now.

Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 10-16-2012 at 05:44 PM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote