MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 153 is over with.......you know what that means.....

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
If Condit loses, are you going to drop him from your avatar and signature like a bad habit and just pretend you didn't guarantee he was going to beat GSP like you did with Chael Sonnen/Anderson Silva?

I will be taking Condit via TKO in the third though due to GSP falling out of love with the sport (his own words), a devastating injury and generally under performing for a number of years now.
I'm going to get rid of the avatar after the fight regardless of the outcome, since he won't have a fight coming up, and I never pretended anything, I really thought Chael would decision Anderson.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote