MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva has no intention of fighting Weidman

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
When you are the great mma fighter in history and hands down the baddest man on the planet, you should be able to do what the hell you want. I hate to play mma math but beating Munoz should not get you a title shot. If Silva fought Munoz it would be a first round clowning of Munoz.

I don't even get the hype around CW? In all honestly I say Silva would murder him as I don't see him finishing Silva at all. You can say he can take him to a decision with his wrestling....but 16 dudes have tried , and at the end of the day Silva is on a next level. We should be asking Silva to fight guys like GSP/Jones/Hws...no damn Chris Weidman.
Weidman pretty much did clown Munoz, and he barely broke a sweat doing it.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote