MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson wants GSP, says he's semi-retired...but is fighting for 5 more years.

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post
I dont want to say hes afraid of Jones... but its kind of sad that hes singling out GSP, especially because of his smaller frame.

Jones is clearly the better challenge for him, and I think the majority of fans have switched from waiting a GSP/Silva superfight to a Silva/Jones superfight.

GSP has plenty of fights left at WW. The only top 5 he has faced already is Fitch. Silva and Jones have cleaned out their divisions, GSP has not.
Dude, if you sit out for a year every other year there are bound to be guys to fight.

Jones has Hendo, Sonnen, maybe Tex. Maybe Gustaf. probably Cormier. Don't tell me Jones has cleaned his division out.

GSP and Silva have been the #1 and #2 for the last 5 years. Before Jones was even relevant they were the consensus 2 best fighters. It is more fitting that if any super fight happens first it is that one.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote