MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Freddie Roach: Anderson is too big for GSP, wants to see Diaz V GSP.

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 04:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Freddie Roach: Anderson is too big for GSP, wants to see Diaz V GSP.

This is a little old but I don't recall anyone posting, quite interesting.

Quote:
"I've trained both guys and Anderson is a very talented boxer, he is very good. He's 6-0 as a pro in Brazil. He has more experience than a lot of the guys in the UFC. But the thing is, I just don't see, he's just too big, the size difference, they want Georges to go up in weight and him (Silva) to come down in weight and so forth and Georges told me he's not comfortable coming up in weight. He likes the weight he's fighting at now, that's where he's best and I don't think this fight is really going to happen because I think he's (Silva) too big for him."
I was unaware that he was 6-0 in Brazil as a boxer.

and this for good measure

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote