MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Freddie Roach: Anderson is too big for GSP, wants to see Diaz V GSP.

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I find this... laughable to say the least.

GSP is focusing on his fight at hand. To say he's not mentally ready because one of his trainers thinks a guy who fights at 205 is bigger than a 170 pounder is a stretch.
So do you think Georges telling Freddie that he thinks Anderson is too big for him = Georges is mentally ready and will fight Anderson?

For what reason would somebody say "Oh he's too big for me to fight", it probably doesn't help that his boxing coach tells him that he is right.

and it wasn't "Oh he's bigger than me" like Anderson V Bonnar (different, I know, but still), it was "He's too big for me", already counting himself out. That shows a lack of confidence in his ability against Anderson.

I don't mind if you disagree, I always enjoy debating with you

El Bresko is online now   Reply With Quote