MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson wants GSP, says he's semi-retired...but is fighting for 5 more years.

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #16 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I really wish people would stop deluding themselves into thinking that Anderson 'destroyed' Sonnen in the second fight. Please tell me how losing the first round (where was his world class TDD then?) and every minute in the second up until Chael slipped on a banana peel and practically handed Anderson the fight constitutes 'destruction'. Silva defeated Sonnen in their second fight. In no way did he destroy him. Bonnar, Irvine, Griffin, and Okami... now these are men Anderson destroyed.
It's Irvin, not Irvine.

Chael's offense was completely nullified in the first round. I don't know how or why laying in someone's guard whilst doing mounting virtually no offense = winning a round. He was stuffed in the second and embarassed on the feet. "Slipped on a banana peel" is only a weak excuse for Chael breaking during the fight and throwing caution to the wind with a hail mary spinning back fist.

When was the last time your boy threw one of those? Why was he so out of his element at that stage? He was lured into the web and then eaten, just like everybody else. Don't deny the ribs now

El Bresko is online now   Reply With Quote