MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson wants GSP, says he's semi-retired...but is fighting for 5 more years.

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Silva stuffed two takedown attempts. One was brilliant and of his own devices. The other was by virtue of his holding Sonnen's shorts, which is where he also managed to land those punches you so conveniently raise.

Oh, hey... imagine that. Actual proof. Please go ahead and deny the existence of the above video footage so that I can have another laugh. I understand that Anderson's fans are easily offended, but note once again that I'm not saying Anderson didn't land beautiful shots, stuff a takedown, or win the fight. I'm simply stating that it was the furthest thing from a mugging. If you can't admit that then your heads are further up Silva's arse than mine is Sonnen's.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote