MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson wants GSP, says he's semi-retired...but is fighting for 5 more years.

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
Come on now... That was was the most precise knee to a downed opponet I think I've ever seen. In real time I was yelling at my TV " he hit him in the head". Then they showed muliple replays, and I was like "No f'ing way". Silva didn't put a beating on him but he used his deadly sniper shooting to take him out.... You could tell Chael was in a world of pain....
I don't dispute the knee. I literally jumped out of my chair when it was thrown. It was that beautiful. All I ask is that we drop the 'Silva destroyed Chael' nonsense, because that clearly didn't happen. You actually summed up in your post precisely how I feel about the matter. Thank you. Finally.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote