MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #23960 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
How do you get in about so many ladies Life? Unfair

I'm about to skype the hot chick I pulled in Vegas. ******* typical no burds here will go near me but there is a smoking girl in America who is really into me. I actually have zero luck.
I think its my attitude. Don't forget I just got out of a seriously long ass relationship with a girl I thought I was going to marry and have kids with. So at this point I'm just not really trying all that hard. And I've been lucky with the girls I picked. Plus I probably still give off the taken man smell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Talking about zero luck, that Spanish exchange student I tried to bang turned out to be married. To a woman. Who knew Spain had same sex marriage? I sure as hell didn't. You learn something new every time you try to put your penis into something.
Hey how is that unlucky? Sounds like a party.

Had a good time at lunch with my newest friend, planned to go out early next week when I get back. Now I need to focus on closing out tomorrow, that is going to set up the weekend. Got pretty hot and heavy last time I went out with this French girl, she was going for it for sure but her roommate came home and she got all "how did my pants get undone" on me. Taking her to my place this time, she'll be up for it this time because she was already going to **** me. And I don't have roommates so no chance anyone breaks the mood and gives her the you're a skank look again.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App