MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen Spar on 'The Ultimate Fighter' 17 Conference Call

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Yeah I really can't wait to see how this whole TUF turns out to be honest, simply because Jones and Sonnen are two of the most hated guys in MMA, if not the most hated. The only guy that rivals them is Bisping.

Jones is hated because people think he's cocky, Sonnen's hated because he was an outlandish dick to Anderson and everyone else he could seek out for two years.
And Bisping has been liked alot recently.! Hell even he has even started to grow on me.

Jon Jones won those verbal exchanges imo. But the thing is... other then just repeating the same stuff everyone has already said. He wont be able to come up with any other zingers. Here is Jones arsenal

-Your on TRT
-You are a cheater
-You are racist
-You are disrespectful
-Yours JJ stinks
-You are always going to be runner up. (This is the one i believe hurts Chael the most. He probably could give 2 shits about the other stuff. But this im sure bothers him since its very true and all he has ever wanted was a title. Yet his WHOLE life he has been the bridesmaid but never the bride. So to speak.)

If Jones can come up with a clever insult that is not written up there. Il be surprised.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote