MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #1850 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I didnt like the MGS 3 bosses. No connection to them. I think MGS 2 easily had the best, then MGS 1, 4 then 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I'd rank the bosses MGS3-MGS1-MGS4-MGS2. So we basically just have 3 and 2 switching places.

I'm hoping Peace Walker is as good as the main games in the series. They say it's really good, and the new MGS game coming out for the big consoles is a direct sequel to it, so I feel obligated to buy and play it someday, maybe soon not sure.
I think Psycho Mantis was the best boss in the MGS. I just think it was so cleverly done especially for its time. I loved it...

Btw M.C. what do you mean by "No Connection" to them??? Cause if i recall correctly they wernt all that random. Wernt they all part of the same group or something??? Sorry its been a while.

Also isnt 3 the one that had that pretty cool sniper battle??? Against that fat guy. Though i think the sniper battle in the snow in number 1 was really awesome also.

I also enjoyed the vampire guy in number 2.

AHH i just love so much about MGS series. Such a great OVERALL game.

I remember spending days replaying the games so i could get all the dog tags. In one of the games i managed to get every single one. It was number 2 im pretty sure.

Lol i just remembered that one random thing where you had to do pull ups to get stronger.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote