MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wukka's Log

Thread: wukka's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Monday April 16th

Ok I didn't go to the gym today soo I had to work out at home which was a bust but I still got some decent shit done.

Strength Training: Press Day

I usually would do bench and incline but I don't have a bench so that's why they are not included.

Fast Pushups:

Overhead Barbell Press:
75x2x7
85x1x10
105x2x7
115x1x2

Overhead Tricep Extensions:
75x2x8
85x1x8

Seated Weighted Bench Dips:
50x2x10 (50 on lap)
60x2x8

Dumbell Snatches(1st time):
45x2x7(7 for each arm)

Fast knuckle pushups:

Jump Rope

I skipped rope for about 3-4 minutes without stopping unless I got my foot caught. Its amazing how much I have improved at jump rope in only a matter of a week. I really got the hang of it and can do it without much effort.

Bag Work

1 set x 15 of left jab, right hand (then did it southpaw)
1 set x 15 of left hook, right hand, left body shot
1 set x 25 punch-out drill

I then got some 3-lb weights and did:
1 set of 20 left jabs, 10 moving to the left, 10 moving to the right
1 set of 20 right jabs, 10 moving to the left, 10 moving to the right
1 set of 20 1-2's, 10 moving to left, 10 moving to right
1 set of 20 1-2's(southpaw), 10 to left, 10 to right

Then I did 30 pushups and that's it. Not that crazy today. I really wanted to do some BJJ and kickboxing today but didn't get to go the gym. Tomorrow=better anyways.

I also split up my training routine a little different, kinda goes like this:

Day 1 - Press Day
Day 2 - Abs/conditioning
Day 3 - Squat Day
Day 4 - Abs/conditioning
Day 5 - Pull day

I also plan on continuing to do BJJ/MT/Boxing/Wrestling 2-4 times a week, but haven't really decided what specific days to do them or to even set specific days for them. Any advice would be helpful, thanks

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote