MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 03:14 AM   #1851 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I think Psycho Mantis was the best boss in the MGS. I just think it was so cleverly done especially for its time. I loved it...

Btw M.C. what do you mean by "No Connection" to them??? Cause if i recall correctly they wernt all that random. Wernt they all part of the same group or something??? Sorry its been a while.

Also isnt 3 the one that had that pretty cool sniper battle??? Against that fat guy. Though i think the sniper battle in the snow in number 1 was really awesome also.

I also enjoyed the vampire guy in number 2.

AHH i just love so much about MGS series. Such a great OVERALL game.

I remember spending days replaying the games so i could get all the dog tags. In one of the games i managed to get every single one. It was number 2 im pretty sure.

Lol i just remembered that one random thing where you had to do pull ups to get stronger.
I didn't say no connection, Clyde did.

Metal Gear 3's bosses are, in order that you fight them:

1. Revolver Ocelot - your typical Ocelot fight.

2. The Pain - he's the guy who controls the wasps.

3. The Fear - he jumps around in the trees with stealth camo shooting crossbow bolts at you.

4. The End - the very old guy who snipes you, he controls the forest and the boss fight spans 3 sections of the map.

5. The Fury - he's the guy who uses the flamethrower.

6. The Sorrow- he's the guy who is dead, you "fight" him walking up the river stream as the ghosts of all the soldiers you killed try to grab you.

7. Colonel Volgin - no need to explain this one, he's the main bad guy of the game.

8. The Shagohod/Colonel Volgin - the "Metal Gear" fight of the game.

9. The Boss - easy to remember boss fight, last one of the game.

I'd Pick "The End", "The Sorrow", "The Boss" over any other MGS bosses.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote