MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's your weight class?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #26 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
6 foot 1, 210 pounds. I revamped my routine about two months ago and started hitting the gym full force - 6 days a week as versus every other day. Also started focusing on core areas each visit (back, legs, chest, biceps and triceps, etc.), which obviously resulted in an increased list of target exercises. I honestly can't believe how quickly the changes and gains have come... pretty amazing to see the effects of a serious routine. No gloating or anything like that... just genuine and pleasant surprise.

All that to say that were I in fighting shape, I'd likely be at 185. I'm in a bit of a bulking stage right now, but were I to get going on cardio and diet, 185 would be more than doable. That day, however, will come only after I decide that I can live without fried chicken and hamburgers.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote