MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #23965 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Back at work. I am insanely sore from the gym yesterday. Haven't done dead lifts in so long...
I'm back at work as well. A little mad because I was suppose to get some blood work this morning but my Doctor never told me I was suppose to be fasting. I have had this same blood work done before from the same place a number of times and never have I been asked to fast. But I get there and they tell me they can't do the blood work because I had about 2oz of V8. I woke up early, drove to the opposite side of town, called my boss and told him I might be a little late only to get turned away. Pretty annoying.