MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Jones vs Sonnen the fight you really wanted to see?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Iuanes
Featherweight

Iuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelewis2k6 View Post
This is not the fight I want to see. However there are very few legitimate threats to Jones at this point. I would like to see him rematch Machida in the future as he had some success in the opening stages of the fight. A more aggressive Rashad Evans may also pose a threat to Jones.

I see no way of Chael winning this fight, so I am not interested in it. He doesn't have the size and wrestling advantage in this fight that he normally has over middle weights and he doesn't have the power to land a surprise KO punch on Jones, at least Hendo offered that threat.

Machida vs Hendo and Gus vs Shogun are two LHW fights I am looking forward to far more than Jones vs Sonnen. Not to mention the fact that I haven't watched TUF in years so I'm not even excited for the trash talk during the show.
Second all of this
Iuanes is offline   Reply With Quote