MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 08:30 AM   #23976 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Went to the movie Paranormal 4 after work with coworker types that talked me into it. It was one of those, things pop up out of nowhere and the 200 teenage girls in the crowd gasp, kinda movies.
That's a shame. The first one was pretty original. Hell, I'm sure I'll still watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Listening to some Steel Panther. About to watch the first episode of Season 3 of the Walking dead.

Just watched it earlier. I was pretty happy with it. Love that show.

As for right now, I'm at the tail end of a 10 hour OT ride. 6am can't come soon enough.

Edit: Just snapped this photo of a guy in our jail. He's been standing like this for 2 hours. Creepy....

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ