1. Luke Rockhold - He may not be the best fighter coming over but he's competing in one of the lighter divisions and he matches up well against anyone. I expect him not only to get a title shot but to also be relevant for years to come.
2. Nate Marquardt - Kind of a cheat but the guys been given a gift from god with his second chance. While Nate may have choked at 185 at 170 he should have better luck and having defeated Nate Woodley he should manage to hold his own with the wrestlers at 170. Irony of Ironies we could see Maia/Marquardt in a title eliminator very soon.
3. Daniel Cormier - While I consider him to be a huge prospect he's a big long in the tooth with some kidney issues. I don't know if he has the same long term quality to his career like Rockhold and Marquardt.
4. Roger Gracie - God would the UFC love a Gracie in the UFC not only that but by competing at MW he far less likely to get KO'd.
5. Jacare Souza - Another MW, if you can't tell I think that division will get a massive shot in the ass with talent.
6. Feijao - I think of all 205ers that could jump over the only one who I think could make five years in the division is Feijao. He may never reach a title fight but I think it will be very hard to see him lose two fights in a row
7. Gilbert Melendez - The issue is "UFC Potential" is Gilbert Melendez the best fighter coming into the UFC from Strikeforce...yes. The problem is he's entering a division where every fight is going to be a killer for him. He's going to have the hardest fights to win, and he doesn't have the finishing ability to give him that immediate title shot.
8. Jorge Masvidal - I think as long as he doesn't have to fight for five rounds and he knows those bonus checks are coming in the mail I jorge could be a fan favorite.
9. Josh Barnett - The only person that will take Barnett out of the UFC is Barnett. I expect a top ten spot a perennial contender-ship and then a boot for doing something stupid.
10. Gregard Mousassi - Unless he hits 185 he's got two chances of surviving in the UFC LHW division slim and none. I expect a Gilbert Yvel run from him 0-3 with 3 decision losses.