MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White has sold his soul to FOX

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Were I even remotely worried that the MMAF populace could bring down the UFC, I might lend a bit of credence to these 'the UFC will be worse off from here on out' rants and raves. This isn't the end of the world. Business will continue to be good. The UFC will suffer no harm from any of this. And the sooner you all realize this, the better. I've been reading posts like this for years now, and guess what... the UFC has only gotten bigger and better in that time.

If you don't like this decision, then don't tune into TUF and don't order the PPV. But believe me when I say that your lost viewership will have ZERO impact on the organization.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote