MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White has sold his soul to FOX

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
No need to get sour, slick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
The thing with others fighters declining to fight Jon Jones is: They were all on SHORT NOTICE. I mean, who really wants to fight Jon Jones, after he's had a FULL Training camp on 8 days notice. Esp. Machida who already fought him on short notice once....
Gee, I wonder how I got the idea that you said these fighters were turning down a fight on 8 days notice. Machida and Shogun were offered the later Toronto fight, which was a little more than a month's notice. Facts are facts.

I get what you're saying about Machida and Shogun not wanting to fight Jones after he's had a full training camp and they haven't. It was your '8 days notice' comment that I was correcting. Nothing more, nothing less. Choose to get uppity if you want, but I didn't mean any harm by it.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote