MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Calling out MMAF fatties!

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 04:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Composure

Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Good luck man! I'll always tip my hat to anyone who wants to make a change. And from experience, it pays in the long run. I used to be over 300lbs, went down to 185 (looked sickly), started lifting and now I am sitting around 235-240. If you have questions or that on anything just shoot me a PM and I could help you with any questions you may have.