MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 04:39 PM   #1856 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Got back into Skyrim, I swear that game keeps dragging me back into it over and over again, I have like 140 hours on this character now.

For anyone who is interested, Best Buy's around the US are installing Wii U demo stations so you can play the new console if you want to try it out. I also believe GameStop is going to start installing ones as well, they either are already or will be soon. The only game they are demoing from what I understand is Rayman Legends, not 100% on that, though.

You might want to call before going to one if it's a long drive cause I'm sure not every store has it up and running yet.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote