MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Carlos Condit Looks to Play Role of Spoiler Again at UFC 154

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I was also some one that was made out to look like an utter idiot after hyping the fight up for weeks on end to my friends.

Imagine two starving hyenas thrown into a sack. That's how I expected Diaz/Condit to go down and that's how I was hyping it up to my buddies.

It was embarrassing to see Condit fight the way he did. I still believe how ever that it was only a one off and we will see the real Carlos Condit enter the octagon against GSP and look for the kill every minute that passes by.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote