MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Carlos Condit Looks to Play Role of Spoiler Again at UFC 154

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Rory'd, lol.

I think the severity of GSP's injury and huge lay off is being under estimated though and I think Condit is well versed enough in the grappling department to stifle GSP's top control (like he did with Rory).

After all, Rory actually did NOTHING with any of the take downs he scored on Condit because Condit wouldn't allow him to do any thing.

He's also got some good experience against another high level wrestler in Ellenbgerger, who he schooled for the last two rounds.

I just hope Condit really hasn't sold his soul to the devil.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote