MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Super Fight League 7

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Yeah I was pretty surprised to see Page in the main event. I mean UCMMA main event is expected but to be the main event of a foreign promotion at 2-0 is pretty ridiculous. I wish he never signed with SFL and just had Bellator. That way he could have one or two fights against a stand up fighter, who he looks amazing against and has a massive following in America after, and then a decent wrestler to give him good experience with takedown defence and more sub offence. Then they could have thrown him to the wolves where he gets wrestle fuked in the tournament .

Regardless, with Nelson and Mills coming off of wins and Means and MVP having fights coming up, Team CB is looking stronger than ever

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote