MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 02:23 AM   #24028 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Haha I remember this, what are the stipulations? You just have to get yourself to Vegas and the rest will be covered by our resident future millionaire, No_Mercy?

Just so you know.. I rep you all the time, but not because I enjoy your posts, I just want to stay fresh in your mind so when it comes time for you to send the invitations you won't forget me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a seperate note, I downloaded the Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Songs Ever, and yeah it's amazing but there is literally no Pink Floyd on there, i'm deeply offended.
Pretty much yah! I got some loose contacts with VIP hosts that I can put to use at the clubs when it comes time to bottle service. Cuz forget about waiting in line, we just have to arrive with ladies which shouldn't be a problem. That's a pretty fun itinerary I think...some of you might want to go to the shooting range too so we can add that. Had a roomate that went and he told me you can pick a wide array of "criminals" as target ranging from Osama Bin Laden, black gangster thugs, Mexicans, Asians, and everything in between...it's really quite racist, but funny.

Prepare your livers folks...

PS: No Roger Waters...that's madness.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.