MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Weight Loss Challenge! (Credit Prize)

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
MMAF Weight Loss Challenge! (Credit Prize)

We can't have the physique of Sexyama without working for it! I mean seriously, we all frequent a forum which is dedicated to a sport that requires it's participants to be in peak physical shape. That being said, most of us (speaking mostly about myself here) aren't where we would like to be in terms of our body composition.

That's why this competition is starting! Let's kick each others asses and lets get into shape. Your body is your temple and you should treat it as such.

This is a 8 week competition (treating it as a fight camp, clever huh?) and whoever loses the greatest fat % wins the competition. However, since there will be people joining who don't have much fat to lose, and are in it to better their health. I will give 1 million credits to anyone who posts regularly in this thread and actually completes the 8 week challenge.

Everyone entering MUST:

-Submit a photo of their scale. (Preferably with a phone calender/news paper beside it, but it's not required)
-Must post updates in this thread regularly (Can be as little as once a week, as long as I know you're still into it)
-Must be ready to lose the competition to me

**Before and after pictures are NOT required but are definitely encouraged. You may post before and after when the competition is done if you don't feel comfortable with posting a before now.

With that being said, post your starting weight pictures, and best of luck!

Killz EDIT: Credit prize is 5 Million Credits (5,000,000) based on Body weight % lost.
Also, 100,000 credits per entrant upon completion of the 8 weeks.

List of Entrants
Intermission - Starting weight - 169lbs
Deadmanshand - Starting weight - 271lbs
Life B eZ - Starting weight - 178lbs
Leakler - Starting weight - 222lbs
Killz - Starting weight - 183.6lbs
AmdM - Starting weight - 196.2lbs
Hawndo - Starting weight - 156.3lbs
Luckbox - Starting weight - 281lbs

Original Thread Here

Last edited by Killz : 10-24-2012 at 05:11 AM.
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote