MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Support the right to own firearms

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
OMG, I'm reading this with Family Guy on in the background. They are literally debating wether guns are good or bad LMFAO.

LyotoLegion, I've got a machete under my bed. No accidents, no aiming, no irresponsible ownership. Guns are dangerous in all forms. You can protect your house without having to pull out a gun.
You may have a machete, but the question is, what does the person breaking into your house have?

I'd feel a lot safer with something that I can hit them with at afar than something I'd have to get close to them with, but that's just me though.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote