MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Support the right to own firearms

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
What r u singlehandedly going to take a buch of armed guys with a machet. What do you live in a video game.
Odds are if he is facing a bunch of armed guys him having a gun will just get him dead. If it's one guy - as in the vast majority of break ins - a machete is as good as a gun. Gun is deadly. A machete is crazy and nobody wants to fight with crazy. Not to mention in your home they won't have 27 feet usually.

Just for the record I'm not against guns. My roommate owns quite a few. I don't own any and have no interest in doing so. Guns just don't interest me. Rifles, shotguns, and handguns I am cool with people owning. No civilian needs an automatic weapon. All a civilian is going to do with an automatic weapons is mow his own family down.