MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #214 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day - Six
We went through the warm-ups pushups/crunches.
This time I got in 3 sets of 60 and one of 75 for the crunches the pushups are still crappy.

After this we had our 30 second burst circuits x3 rounds.

after the circuits we worked for 5 three minute rounds working bags after that 5 more 3 minute rounds of shadow boxing.

After the dedicated 10 rounds we worked on parrying and feints for 3 three minute rounds each technique.

I worked with a newer kid who was about my size. During the feint drilling I nailed him with a a few good left hooks. Afterwords I went to check on him and he mentioned I rocked him a bit.

I am gaining a lot of confidence in my striking power, things are going good for me I feel.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote