MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Support the right to own firearms

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm pro-guns because part of being an American is having the right to own them, and stripping rights is never a good thing.

However, when people talk about "how are we supposed to defend ourselves from the government if they take our guns?" I laugh. If the government wanted to constrain its citizens right now, today, it would do so without even the slightest bit of difficulty, your gun in your closet isn't going to do anything, absolutely anything.

Even the fact that you are worried about them "taking your guns" shows just how easy it would be for them to constrain you, like a mommy and daddy taking your Playstation away when you throw a tantrum.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote