MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Support the right to own firearms

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #21 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Never said it wouldn't. I am simply presenting a different view of things. Debate style. As I said I have no issue with gun ownership for whatever reason.

I will argue that it takes less skill to be competent with a sword or a knife in a tense situation than a gun. Knives in particular are easy to learn and - in close quarters - are more dangerous. It's why CQC courses teach the twenty seven feet rule. If they are within 27 feet they can get to you with the knife before you can draw and fire with any accuracy.