MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Support the right to own firearms

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #24 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Two people asked me "Are you going to take on a bunch of armed guys with a machete?" and "What does the intruder have?".

This is where anti-guns comes into effect. The intruder doesnt have a gun because guns are illegal and unavailable. Here it is legal to own a shotgun with a farm. They wouldnt be massive and clunky and ineffective for robbing a house. Hand guns are close to none existant, although I do have a drug dealer mate who brought two back from abroad (Don't judge me! ). Pretty much, anyone who's breaking into my house doesnt have a gun because gun control is so large. In America, it's a gun fight, because since guns are available, the intruder himself will have a gun. You're not taking a 50/50 risk into your hands. Who shoots first, who is more accurate etc. If you arent trained with the gun then you have just as much chance of dying as he does. If someone breaks into my house, they will at most have a blade, which a machete or a baseball bat would easily out match.

The only reason guns are needed for protection is because guns are available for criminals.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote