MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Support the right to own firearms

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
My senerios are not crazy the happen everyday people get robbed. It happens all the time. You don't have to be in a bad end of town. Ihave had had friends and myself on the receiving end but got away when the rober saw we had a gun.

You have to remember criminal are for the coward like bullies. The prey
on the defenseless crippled, old men, young women, guys like you are not a target like they are and they cand defend themselves with a batton or are trained in cqc.
No. They are crazy. Do you know how often someone on the street is attacked by a buff machete wielding drug dealer in America? Virtually never because that shit would be plastered on every tv they could find. It's too sensational not to. And most muggings end if you shown any sign of calling for help. Most burglaries end if they realize someone in the house is awake. Most weapons are a security blanket. That's the truth.

And you're right. Criminals prey on the weak or perceived weakness. The old, women, guys on canes like you, and 5'5" chubby guys with a bad limp like me.

I get it. You're crippled right now at 23. It influences everything you think about. Do you know how I know? Because I ripped my thigh muscle in half at about your age. I was a fighter in good shape one day and re-learning how to walk the next. I used a cane for three years and - according to my doctor - should still be using one. I literally know where you are coming from. I know what it's like to hurt and feel helpless every god damned day. It ******* sucks.

And I know that your emotions are coloring your thinking here. They make the scenarios worse. They ignore probability of events. They make you defensive when there is no need to be. I've been there.