MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White has sold his soul to FOX

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #76 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Yeah but I think it's unfair to mention it when Brock actually got the belt. He proved that it was right to give him that oppertunity, and he had I think 2 defences against top level opposition.

I never actually thought about Chael's streak since it'll probably be a losing one. Still rank Brock's higher. Cutting out Herring for being B list, Couture (HOF world champion), Mir, Carwin, Velasquez, Overeem.
Herring was not B-List. But anyway...Brock lost to 3 of them, and i think a lot of HW's would of beaten Couture at that point...
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote